My name is Daniel and I am a psychotherapist who completed my second Master's degree in counselling in 2006. I did agency in work in Calgary Canada, worked with academic institutions for a few years in the Toronto area, then moved my practice to Oxford, England for 5 years. Presently I now focus on delivering online therapy.
My approach to therapy is integrative, which means I have experience in a number of different approaches which I then use to tailor specific results for each client. For example I have experience in
- CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) which independent research shows is wonderful for helping clients with depression. I also have years of experience with
- Solution-Focussed and Brief therapy which means clients often get transformative gains within a short period of time. Here clients develop goals for taking specific practical steps to overcome challenges
- I use skills in Focussing to help clients develop self-acceptance and challenge the voice of constant self-criticism and guilt
-Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a wonderful approach for life coaching and overcoming undesirable patterns that interfere with our success and joy in life
- Person-Centred approaches are wonderful at aiding clients in experiencing acceptance of themselves, and for developing assertiveness and clarity for what really matters for them.
- Finally the psychodynamic approach is a wonderful way to explore the hidden motivations and influences for challenging areas of life that are hard to change.
If I can be of help, feel free to contact me for an initial appointment to see if I am a good fit for you.
Oxford, OX2 9SD
|Type:||Master of Divinity|
|Accrediting Institution:||Tyndale Seminary - Canada|
|Diploma/Degree Type:||M.Div (counselling)|
Currently this therapist has no reviews. Click here to write a review »
Click on the link below to send Daniel Chaloner a payment: