• M.Ed with honors in Counselor Training, University of Massachusetts/Harbor Campus, 1987.
• B.S. with honors in Human Services, Northeastern University/College of Education, 1979.
Gender Specific Symposium, Disruptive Disorders in Children and Adolescents, Attention Deficit and Co-Disorders through the Life Span, Assessing Psychological and Emotional Disorders in Children, ADHD, Developing and Implementing Cognitive Behavioral Group Therapy, Adolescent Substance Abuse: Assessment and Treatment, Understanding and Treating the Adolescent Substance Abuser, Eating Disorders. Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) Thought Field Therapy, Touch for Health I&II, Radical Forgiveness, Past-Life Regressions, Reiki I and II.
LICENESES & CERTIFICATES
• Certified School Adjustment Counselor 1986
• Guidance grades 5-12 1987, 1987-1999
• Licensed Professional Counselor 2004
• National Board Certified Counselor 2005
• Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist –American Hypnosis Training Academy-2005
• EFT-ADV Certificate -Emotional Freedom Technique/Energy Psychology 2006
• Certified Radical Forgiveness Therapist 2007
• Touch for Health I&II and Emotional Stress Release-200 hrs
• D.CEP – Diplomat of Energy Psychology through ACEP the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology. 2008
• Yoga Teacher Training 2011
Insight oriented and client centered, integrating contemporary interventions, including mind, body, spirit approaches, clinical hypnotherapy and similar techniques to EMDR. Skilled in Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy and Trauma Therapies.
Beaufort, North Carolina 28516
|Type:||Licensed Professional Counselor|
|License State:||North Carolina|
Currently this therapist has no reviews. Click here to write a review »
Click on the link below to send Dianne Brown a payment: