Hi folks! It’s time to test, rejuvenate and revive your psycho-knowledge skills. The more you know about psychology in everyday life, the more you know about mental health and the knowledge related to it… You can stay healthy, happy and deal with the stressors and pressures of life with greater efficacy. Our mental world, brain and its chemistry, body organs, thoughts, feelings and behaviors are all unique in themselves, aren’t they?
Interestingly, each and every bodily and mental function control and influence our practical and daily living to a significant extent. Not only in dealing with the curve-balls of life, but also in taking preventive and curative measures, etc… Knowing about our own body-brain mechanisms helps us in our all-round development too.
So here I present a crossword puzzle to you with questions. The questions are mentioned below and after that the answers are hidden in the crossword puzzle. Let us see how you do it and score!!!
- One of the brain’s important function that helps in the process, storage and retrieval of information
- Right handed persons are called
- Persons with left hand dominance are known as
- Who is the father of Psychology
- Irrational, extreme fear of something is known as
- If you are feeling very sad, dejected, hopeless, helpless, melancholic… you are probably suffering from
- Which gas makes you laugh beyond control? Hint: It is also known as “laughing gas”
- The functional part of the human brain
- An important neurotransmitter or brain chemical
- Your short term or working memory can hold… Bits of information
So folks! Hope you did the puzzle correctly. The more you score the right answers, the more your “psycho-knowledge” is. So give in your best shot and try out your best. Do share with us how many correct answers you got. The correct answers will be posted tomorrow.
If you have any queries regarding the questions and their answers, if you want to know more about the concepts then please feel free to write to us. If you are going through a difficult phase of your life, then also please feel free to write to us. Together, we can find a way to deal with your potential problems. We would be happy to assist you in any and every way we can.
Good Luck and Happy Quiz-Solving Time!!!